CB - Collision Repair Training & News

Saturday, December 8, 2007

A Students Vision Today

I ran across this video and thought it was interesting. I was talking to my students in class the other day about Google pages that can be shared and edited. It's similar to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page , in that it can be edited by others with collaboration. It's really a fascinating concept and it's amazing of how the world we live has changes over the last decade. Students are multi-taskers being able to perform well in this environment.

Anyway, I showed this Youtube video to my students; and to my surprise they knew many of the students on the video. The video was made by K-State students, which I did not notice the first time I watched it. Take a look at it. I think you too, will find it interesting.


~Donnie Smith

No comments: